German group courses
|Language||Center||Type||Target level||Start date||Training time|
The agile language course
The language course especially designed for you during Corona.
The predictable language course
Without any breaks due to Corona and guaranteed end date.
The safe language course
With less health risks under the current circumstances.
The manageable language course
Without any delays due to Corona and guaranteed start date.
The social language course
Real social interaction through classroom teaching sessions and individual online tutoring.
Don't think either... or...
The course that doesn't push you to decide either Online OR classroom session. Have both!
The perfect match
Personal and effective: Online lessons and classroom lessons, which complement each other perfectly.
Speak, understand, experience
The "inlingua method"
- The majority of our language trainers are native speakers.
- Your language trainer will speak only his or her native language to you, from the first appointment on.
- A small group size of a maximum of ten people ensures that you speak as much as possible.
- If you have previous knowledge in a foreign language, a placement test will help determine the right course for your level.
- The inlingua learning material is specifically designed for this direct teaching method.
Sie haben Interesse an einem Deutschkurs bei inlingua Ingolstadt und Abensberg? Oder Sie haben noch weitere Fragen?
Nehmen Sie gerne Kontakt zu Liza Gottschall auf. Per Telefon unter 0841 - 88 51 85-0 oder senden Sie eine E-Mail.
Wir freuen uns, Sie kennenzulernen!
As a special service, all particpants who take courses on our premises receive a City-Ticket with a value of €2 for free.
You can find all information about the City-Ticket on the IFG Ingolstadt's website: www.ingolstadt-ifg.de/city-ticket