German group courses
|Language||Center||Type||Target level||Start date||Training time|
Speak, understand, experience
The "inlingua method"
- The majority of our language trainers are native speakers.
- Your language trainer will speak only his or her native language to you, from the first appointment on.
- A small group size of a maximum of ten people ensures that you speak as much as possible.
- If you have previous knowledge in a foreign language, a placement test will help determine the right course for your level.
- The inlingua learning material is specifically designed for this direct teaching method.
The agile language course
Each of us reacts to the rapidly changing conditions. So does our language course!
The manageable language course
Are you hesitating to register for a course because you don't know whether you will be in Ingolstadt during the course? The combination of face-to-face and online lessons gives you more flexibility.
The social language course
Real social interaction through classroom teaching sessions and individual online tutoring.
Don't think either... or...
The course that doesn't push you to decide either Online OR classroom session. Have both!
The perfect match
Personal and effective: Online lessons and classroom lessons, which complement each other perfectly.
Are you interested in a German course at inlingua Ingolstadt and Abensberg? Or do you have any further questions?
Feel free to contact Nora Hofferberth. By phone on 0841 - 88 51 85-0 or send an email.
We are pleased to meet you!
As a special service, all particpants who take courses on our premises receive a City-Ticket with a value of €2 for free.
You can find all information about the City-Ticket on the IFG Ingolstadt's website: www.ingolstadt-ifg.de/city-ticket