Consulting on the "Bildungsprämie"
Further training with the educational premium in Ingolstadt
The state promotes your professional further training with the educational premium. It provides specified financial incentives to make further education affordable and expand your individual options in your job.
For more information, see www.bildungsprämie.info.
- Employees with a taxable annual income of no more than 20,000 Euro; for married couples paying tax together, at no more than 40,000 Euro)
- Marginally employed with an average weekly working time of at least 15 hours
- Returnees (e.g. after parental leave)
- Employees on parental leave
The "Prämiengutschein" serves promotion of individual professional further training. The benefit is 50 % of the course or examination fees up to a maximum of 500 Euro.
- The premium voucher may be up to 500 Euro worth for you and reduce your course fee.
- Saving on further training may enable you to finance other costs.
- On the order of the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF), our consulting offices offer free and individual advice about the right professional further training offer for you, the "Prämiengutschein" (transl. Premium voucher) and "Weiterbildungssparen" (transl. Saving on further training).
- The prerequisite for receiving the "Prämiengutschein" (transl. Premium voucher) is a consulting interview at a consulting office. The personal prerequisites the precise further training goal and the requirements to further training are discussed here.
A consulting office will advise you in all questions around the "Bildungsprämie":
- What kind of further training are you looking for?
- What is your goal for the course or class?
- Have you found a specific training provider yet? etc.
The consulting office reviews whether the promotional criteria have been met, will name at least three further training providers and issue your personal premium voucher.
The premium voucher can be used for courses, examinations or certificates. As well as for all further training measures.
This project is funded by the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung and the European social fund of the European Union.
Get language training with "Bildungsprämie"
- Specifically linguistic further training is an attractive educational component, not only for companies active abroad or maintaining contacts abroad. Many companies have already collected diverse positive experience in cooperation with inlingua in the last years.
- Since the introduction of the educational premium, we have put together attractive further training programmes for private persons and companies all according to your individual requirements profiles. Contact us!
You will need the following document for the consulting interview:
- Valid picture ID
- Income tax notice from the last year or the year before last
- If you are not an EU citizen: a residence permit.
Please schedule a consulting appointment with us beforehand. We are looking forward to meeting you!
For more information, see the information portal of the Federal Ministry: www.bildungsprämie.info
Available consultancy appointments
inlingua offers weekly consultancy appointments, mondays 10:00 a.m. and fridays, 3:00 p.m. Please schedule a consulting appointment with us beforehand.