inlingua summer camps 2019
Adventurous days in the alps of Tirol (Austria)
Learning a language from an early age is a great place to start. It can assist students with the background knowledge to allow them to succeed in school and further education. It also gives children a better chance of finding secure and profitable employment in adulthood.
Our annual English and German Summer Camps for Kids and Teens (9-14 years old) is a great opportunity to do this. Besides fun activities conducted in the language booked, the camp includes an intensive language course with round-the-clock supervision by experienced, inlingua-trained native speakers.
The summer camp for Kids and Teens (9-14 years) takes place at the "Freizeitzentrum Jungscharhaus Mutters" in Austria, near beautiful Innsbruck. Besides intensive language training in either English or German, participants are offered a wide range of activities - all guided by inlingua trainers:
- Swimming in the lake or pool nearby
- Mini-golfing or bowling
- Experiencing nature
- Activities e.g. painting
- Cooking, baking,
- And many more...
24-hour Language camp (with accommodation)
- Sunday 4th August - Saturday 10th August 2019
- Sunday 11th August- Saturday 17th August 2019
Day camp (without accommodation)
- Monday 5th August - Friday 9th August 2019, 9:00-18:00
- Monday 12th August- Friday 16th August 2019, 9:00-18:00
- 24-hour camp: 1 week 630 €, 2 weeks 1190 €
- Day camp: 1 week 490 €, 2 weeks 945 €
For further information, see: Flyer inlingua Sprachcamp 2018
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!