inlingua summer camps 2018
Adventurous days in the alps of Tirol (Austria)
Learning a language from an early age is a great place to start. It can assist students with the background knowledge to allow them to achieve at school and further education. It also gives children a better chance of finding secure and profitable employment in adulthood.
Our annual English and German Summer Camps for Kids and Teens (9- 14 years) is a great opportunity to do this. Besides fun activities conducted in the language booked, the camp includes an intensive language course with round the clock supervisions by experiences inlingua trained native Speakers.
The summer camp for Kids and Teens (9-14 years) takes place at the Kohlerhof (www.ferienhaus-kohlerhof.at) in Kramsach / Austria directly in the Alps at 620 m above sealevel. Besides intensive language Training either in English or in German, participants is offered a wide range of activities - all guided by inlingua trainers:
- Swimming in the lake or pool nearby
- Mini-golfing or bowling
- Experiencing nature
- Activities e.g. painting
- Cooking, baking,
- And many more...
24 h Language camp (with accommodation)
- Sunday 23th July - Saturday 29th July 2017
- Sunday 30st July- Saturday 05th August 2017
Day camp (without sleepover)
- Monday 24th July - Friday 28th July 2017, 8:45-18:00 Uhr
- Monday 31st July - Friday 04th August 2017, 8:45-18:00 Uhr
- 24h Camp: 1 week 600 €, 2 weeks 1.100 €
- Day Camp: 1 week 470 €, 2 week 900 €
For further information see: Flyer inlingua Sprachcamp 2017
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!